Friday, October 29, 2010

When I was twelve I spent a lot of time scheming how I would sneak a Savannah Monitor lizard into my house. This one is living in a "Lizard pit" in my front yard. With luck he'll grow 5-6 feet. He enjoys giant land snails, grasshoppers and the occasional smallboy.


Registered Badass Beekeeper Ambrose prepares a hive. He and I will be working together closely. I've known him three days and he is already designing beeboxes witch bamboo (which should reduce the start up cost immensely) -on his own initiative.


From neighboring Tutukpene (50 minutes South on bike)




Kecheibi is at the base of the mountain in this photo




From "Breast Mountain" (specifically the left one) in Kyabobo National Park. About an hour and a half ride from my house.






"Obroni feet"


1 comment: