Wednesday, August 4, 2010

If your're so inclined

Here is my address:
DISCLAIMER: Please do not send me big packages *it will cost you a lot of money!!!! Unless I request something specifically (in which case you are probably my parents) you are under absolutely NO obligation to send anything (except maybe letters). It is likely I will not receive many parcels for a month or so. Also I know many of you have expressed interest in sending things over for kids like pencils, candy or toys. Most of these items can be had in Ghana (often at a much cheaper price than in the US) and it could end up costing you 3 times an item's worth to ship it here.

So please use this wisely...

J. Trimarco, PCT
Peace Corps/Ghana
P.O. Box 5796
Accra-North, Ghana
West Africa

1 comment:

  1. I hope all is well with you. I keep checking your blog but, alas, you must be busy with more important things. I don't know how THAT could be possible. Be safe. Do Good. We love you.
    Frieda and Rob and Talula and Icky and Lola.

    ReplyDelete