Friday, July 23, 2010

Monastery at Techiman ETC.







Since my last post we have been in technical training, which for the environment group has meant a tour of the Techiman area and its various tree farms and natural attractions. We speant the majority of our nights at a Catholic monastery (most of the pictures are from there). I've had alot of fun with night photography--- I'm a little frustrated with how they look when uploaded- but I hope you can enjoy them nevertheless. We made a brief visit to Ghana's equivalent to the Forest Service... and I was able to speak briefly with some people from INBAR -google it and then imagine my excitement.
Life be good
Da yie

2 comments:

  1. One of those monkeys doesn't approve of us at all! Where's his monocle?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you and the treeline is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete